In July you can take the bus to Fäboda
During the month of July, a bus will be operating between Jakobstad and Fäboda three times a day, 7 days/week. A one-way ticket for the bus costs 1 € and it is free for children under 4 years.
Ingsva bus company is operating the route with a fully sized bus with 60 seats. The bus leaves from ABC in Jakobstad at 10.00, 12.00 and 14.00 and makes the following stops:
- Kållbyvägen bus stop (Permo roundabout) at 10.03, 12.03 and 14.03
- Prisma (Skolgatan bus stop) at 10.05, 12.05 and 14.05
- Campus Allegro (Köpmansgatan bus stop) at 10.10, 12.10 and 14.10
- Neste Södra Tullen bus stop at 10.15, 12.15 and 14.15
- Sale Vestersundsby at 10.20, 12.20 and 14.20
The bus arrives in Fäboda at 10.30, 12.30 and 14.30 and returns from Fäboda to Jakobstad at 11.00, 13.00 and 16.00. The bus fare can be paid either with cash or card. The bus cannot be booked in advance, nor can you take bikes on the bus. Dogs are welcome on the bus for a fee of 1 €/way.
Mika Hakosalo, town development director, tel. 044 785 1463, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kennet Svanbäck, CEO for Ingsva, tel. 0500 645 870, email@example.com